Access to and use of this Website (celestialtiger.com) is provided by Celestial Movie Channel Limited ("Celestial") and is subject to the following terms:
1. Your use of this Website signifies your agreement to be legally bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use or access this Website.
2. Celestial may change these terms and the content of this Website from time to time without prior notice to you. By continuing to use any of the Website after Celestial posts any such changes, you accept the terms as modified. If you use or make decisions based on any information contained in this Website, you do so at your own risk. By accessing this Website, you agree to hold Celestial harmless against any claims for damages arising from any decisions that you make based on the information on this Website.
3. Celestial owns copyrights and all proprietary rights of this Website (including its design and "look and feel") and the content therein. Subject to terms herein, you are authorized to use the content of this Website for your personal or non-commercial use only. You may not modify the content, copy, republish, reproduce, upload, download, broadcast, transmit, post, distribute, sell, trade or resell in any manner all or any part of this Website and any of the content on this Website except for the authorized use. Any other use of this Website is a violation of these terms as well as laws protecting copyrights and other proprietary rights unless you have obtained prior written permission from Celestial. Celestial may at its sole discretion without notice suspend or terminate your access to all or parts of the services in this Website.
4. You are strictly prohibited from posting or transmitting to this Website any unlawful, harassing, threatening, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harmful, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or other material, information or data that may violate any civil or criminal laws in the world and Celestial will co-operate to the fullest extent possible to assist authorities in prosecuting those persons responsible for such postings.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
5. All trademarks and service marks (whether registered or not), copyright, domain names, logos, business names, goodwill and other distinctive brand features (including the style and presentation of goods or services) of Celestial or any of its subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies or affiliates ("Celestial Marks") are and shall remain the exclusive property of Celestial's group. You may not display or use in any manners Celestial Marks unless you have obtained prior written permission from Celestial.
6. Celestial shall have the right to suspend or terminate any account or refuse access to parts or all of the services of the Website, temporarily or permanently, in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
7. Any material on this Website, including but not limited to names, likenesses, images, illustrations, text, graphics, artwork, audio clips, video clips, logos, symbols, marks, products and services are subject to copyright, design rights, trademark and other intellectual property rights of Celestial and/or third parties. Unauthorized use of these materials is strictly prohibited. Your use of these materials is subject to these terms.
8. Any articles, stories and/or news items ("Works") appearing on this Website are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. Any manner of unauthorized use, including reproduction and distribution of the Works are strictly prohibited.
9. Celestial has no control over the content of any website that is linked to this Website. The link provided on this Website does not imply that:
(a) Celestial sponsors, licenses, endorses, is affiliated with or is otherwise connected to that website, the products or services described therein or its owner, or
(b) Celestial has authorized the linked website to use any trademark, trade name, logo or other materials subject to trademark or copyright of Celestial.
10. Celestial makes no representation regarding, and is not responsible for, the content or accuracy of the materials on any websites linked to this Website. If you decide to access any linked sites, you do so at your own risk. Celestial assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for the content of any linked websites.
11. Celestial gathers anonymous information by the use of technology, which may be used by Celestial, advertisers, and other agents for marketing purposes or for improving the services Celestial offers. The information gathered is general information and does not personally identify you. Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data" and may entail the use of "Cookies", "IP Addresses" (to enable Celestial to know where to send information that you are requesting) or other numeric codes to identify a computer. "Cookies" are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer which will allow the website to remember important information that will make your use of the website more convenient. You may choose to have your computer warned each time a cookie is being sent to your computer or you may choose to turn off all cookies.
13. From time to time, Celestial may launch competitions on the Website. In such cases, an independent and specific set of terms and conditions will apply and a link will be made available to such terms and conditions at the place where users enter the competition.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS WEBSITE
14. By submitting any contribution to this Website, whether by invitation or not, including any creative ideas, expression of ideas in any form, creative works (including character ideas, screen plays, artwork), photographs or likenesses, graphics, video, audio, data, information or any other forms of contributions or postings ("Contribution"), you agree to grant Celestial and its subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies or affiliates a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, edit, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, broadcast, perform, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright, marketing and publicity rights with respect to your Contribution, in the universe, and/or to incorporate your Contribution in any other works, in any media or communication means now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your Contribution. If you do not wish to grant Celestial the rights set out above, please do not submit your Contribution to this Website.
15. By submitting your Contribution to this Website, you warrant that your Contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Celestial for use as stated above. You warrant that your Contribution is not defamatory and does not infringe any law. You further warrant that you will indemnity Celestial against all losses and damages, expenses including legal fees, as a result of your breach of any of the above warranties and in that event Celestial may in its sole discretion delete, move or edit your Contribution.
16. Any Contribution to this Website is a voluntary Contribution to the public domain as non-proprietary information. Celestial shall have no obligations whatsoever, either express or implied, with respect to your Contribution and its confidentiality, and shall not be liable for and responsible to you or other parties if any kind of rights of and to your Contribution have been infringed by any other persons. Celestial may use your Contribution for any purpose it deems fit, commercial or non-commercial, without liability or compensation to any person or entity.
17. Celestial respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your Contribution has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that this Website contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright rights, please provide us with the following information by sending it to: Celestial Movie Channel Limited, Unit 1603, Kwun Tong Harbour Plaza, 182 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong:
(a) your name, address, telephone number and email address;
(b) a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
(c) identification and description of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
(d) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Website;
(e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
18. The information contained in this Website, including that in the "Works", is provided "as is" and "as available" and without any representations or any kind of warranties made, whether express or implied.
19. Celestial does not warrant that the Website or information on the Website will be uninterrupted or free from errors, that defects will be corrected or free of viruses or other harmful components. Celestial make no representations or any kind of warranties regarding the use, interpretation or consequence of use of materials on this Website in terms of their merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. The materials associated with this Website are provided solely for entertainment and promotional purposes. The information and opinions expressed in Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms, or other forums conducted on this Website ("Forums") do not represent the views of Celestial or any of its agents nor are they endorsed by Celestial or any of its agents. Celestial makes no representations or warranties regarding any information in the Forums.
20. Under no circumstances will Celestial be liable for any loss or damages, direct, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or otherwise, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Website and any information on the Website. You specifically agree that Celestial is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights in relation to this Website. If you are dissatisfied with the service offered by this Website, or with the materials available on or through this Website, or with any of these terms, please do not access or use this Website.
21. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own password, if applicable, for accessing part of services provided by Celestial under this Website, and are solely and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You warrant that you will indemnity Celestial against all losses, damages, costs, claims, demands, actions and legal proceedings to arising to Celestial due to your failure to comply with this clause 20.
22. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. Celestial makes no representation that this Website or information on this Website is appropriate for use outside Hong Kong. Those who choose to access and use this Website from other locations are responsible for compliance with the relevant local laws, if and to the extent applicable. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any of these terms illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The security of personal information is a high priority at Celestial.
Although no information or computer system can ever be fully protected against all hazards, we are fully committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect our Website and its information against foreseeable hazards. To that end, our Website and all associated information are implemented with safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorised or accidental access, processing, erasure, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure.
We want this Website to be as useful and as enjoyable as possible and by providing us with your information you can help us achieve this. It also means that we are able to offer you updates about our services.
If at any point you do voluntarily disclose personal information in public areas of the Website, please bear in mind that your personal information can be viewed and therefore possibly be used by others. We would suggest that users do not disclose personally identifiable information that they do not wish others to obtain, such as full name, home address, or phone number.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
On our Website you may be asked to register yourself in order to use certain services provided on the Website. The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include:
· year of birth,
· telephone number,
· e-mail address,
· User IDs and passwords,
· contact preferences, and
· other personal information
We only collect personal information about you that is necessary to perform our functions and activities. If you do not provide this information, Celestial may not be able to deal with you, or provide you with a product or service.
PURPOSE FOR THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and use your personal information for several purposes:
(a) To assist in providing information about a product or service;
(b) To consider your request for a product or service;
(c) To tell you about other products and services that may be of interest to you;
(d) To assist in arrangements with other organisations in relation to the promotion and provision of a product service; and
(e) To perform other administrative and operational tasks.
All personal information held by us will be kept confidential but we may, if compelled by law, disclose the information to the respective authorities. We may also disclose the information where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the above purposes, or a directly related purpose, for which the information was collected, to the following parties:-
(a) any subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies or affiliates of or companies controlled by or under our common control;
(b) any other person who is under a duty of confidentiality to us who has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
(c) any financial institutions, charge or credit card issuing companies, credit information or reference bureaux, or collection agencies necessary to establish and support the payment of any services being requested.
Your information may be password-protected so that you have direct and immediate access to your personal information on our Website. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Remember to log out and close your browser window when you have finished your work to ensure that others cannot access your personal information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Parts of our Website contain links to third party websites, for your convenience and information only. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. When you access a third party site, please understand that we do not control the content and are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect information, or solicit personal information.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UP TO DATE
If we have accurate information about you, it enables us to provide you with the best possible service.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date at the time of collecting, using or disclosing the information.
If you learn that current personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or out of date, you should contact us at the address below. We will promptly update any personal information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
If you no longer wish your personal information to be used for any of the purposes for which it is collected, you may notify us in writing. We will, without any charge to you, cease to use your personal information upon receipt of your notification.
COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
Celestial Movie Channel Limited
Unit 1603, Kwun Tong Harbour Plaza
182 Wai Yip Street